Our velvety milk stands out from the crowd on the following accounts:
- Our cows are never caged but are rather pasture feed in a park like setting. They get to keep & feed their calves freely. They are perhaps the luckiest and happiest milk cows on the planet.
- To optimize your health, our milk is free of any toxins that may be present in milk from cows injected with growth hormones or other drugs.
- Our unhomogenised milk has all its natural awesomeness intact.
- Our milk is without any additives or by-products. That’s how nature intends it and that’s how we deliver it to you.
- Our small heard size enables us to keep consistent quality so the body, taste and texture of our milk stays the same throughout the year.
- Our milk, our bottles, our crates, even our labels are made in Victoria. Our focus is generating local employment and giving back to the community.
As an Ex-Vegan I was glad to finally find some humanely produced milk for sale in Melbourne.
I bought some Mother Cow Dairy milk at a very reasonable price of A$6.90 per 2 litre bottle at an Indian Grocery Shop in Melbourne.
You can also download my PDF on How to Produce Healthy Milk and Wool Humanely and Sustainably from:
And my other PDFs from: